WHAT IS THE 2014 DISCOUNT GOLF CARD?
The cost of each card is $30.00. You can play on courses in Collier and Lee County at a discounted rate from May 1 – Oct. 31. All proceeds benefit St. John Neumann Catholic High School.
Purchase Your 2014 Golf Cards Here!
2014 Participating Courses:
Discounts good from May 1 to Oct 31, 2014, unless otherwise noted.
RULES FOR THE 2014 DISCOUNT GOLF CARD:
- Please allow 2 weeks for processing of on-line purchases. Golf card purchases are final. No refunds.
- Existing golf fee must accompany each coupon.
- Starting times required 24 to 48 hours prior to tee off. Read special instructions by course name.
- Please honor all golf course rules and courtesies and use the golf card in good spirit.
- Food or beverages are not allowed to be brought on golf courses.
- Not valid for organized tournament play.
- Dress codes will be strictly enforced. Appropriate golf attire required. Shirt with collar and sleeves accepted. No tank top shirts, T-shirts, short shorts, cargo shorts or jeans.
- This card to be used by the purchaser only.
- Card to be used only by person whose signature appears on the card and card must be presented when paying fees. Individual discount only, not for playing partners.
For more information please contact:
The Development Office